The Lewisham Irish Community Centre is a registered charity established to relieve poverty, sickness, and distress; and to welcome people of all ages to experience and learn about Irish culture and heritage. We extend our hospitality to the many people from diverse and cultural backgrounds that live in the borough and to people from surrounding areas.
Funders and Supporters
The main sources of funding are London Borough of Lewisham and the Irish Government’s Emigrant Support Programme. Further income is generated through hall hire, social events, membership fees and other fundraising activities.
We also rely heavily on donations from supporters. Please consider supporting our work.
Community Services, Clubs & Classes
• Free advice, information, and counseling for Irish people and their descendants
• Free legal advice courtesy of Ewing’s & Co Solicitors
• Specialist support for Lewisham’s Travellers
• An award-winning childminder club and parent and toddler playgroup
• Traditional Irish Music classes & sessions
• Irish language classes for all • Cultural events including Irish plays and music
• Modern kitchen and large hall available for hire
Read our 2018-19 Annual ReportAnnual-Report-2018-19
Read our 2017-18 Annual ReportAnnual-Report-2017-18
2A Davenport Rd, Catford, London SE6 2AZ