A chara / Dear friends,
We hope you and your family had a restful break.
Thank you for all your support in 2020. Though an extremely difficult year for everyone we have been overwhelmed by your support and kind donations. We have built a strong team of 35 volunteers who have given in excess of 779 hours of time supporting our community providing meals, delivering weekly food parcels and lunches, providing welfare checks and carrying out shopping for elderly members.
Throughout COVID our Youth Club has provided smaller group onsite sessions and online provision reaching out to local families.
In 2020 we delivered
- 1527 – Community meals on wheels
- 529 – Food parcels and activity packs
- 2160 – Telephone welfare checks
- 17 – Onsite youth club provisions were facilitated by the Youth Club Team
- 10 -Weeks online youth club activities
- 120 – Individuals and their families accessed to support and advice services
- 112 – Older adults accessed meals and food hampers
- 39 – Individuals accessed our online activities for older adults
- 35 – Individuals volunteered to our COVID response
- 26 – Young people accessed our online or onsite youth club
Thanks to our local community, volunteers, and staff team for their ongoing support and commitment.
Athbhliain faoi mhaise duit!